order flowers for delivery
This week's theme: Pink Lemonade!
Available for delivery: Thursday, May 13th OR Friday, May 14th from 9am-2pm.
Delivery Order Deadline: 8am the morning of preferred delivery
***We only deliver within E3A, E3B and E3C postal codes in Fredericton***
How to order:
1. Choose your bouquet level - use our bouquet guide if you need to!
2. Include your preferred delivery day (Thursday or Friday each week ) when prompted.
2. Using the dropdown menu in your cart (under the order summary) choose 'Fredericton'. This is the $10 local delivery option within 10km of Brunswick Street.
3. Include any special requests or instructions in the 'add a note' section in your cart.
4.. For the shipping details, use the RECIPIENT'S contact information. (You will enter your contact information later under billing details.
6. Write your delivery message to the recipient AND their phone number. (Both will go on the envelope attached to the bouquet.)
7. Confirm order.
Amendments to orders: (i.e. pickup dates, bouquet changes, additional requests etc.) are not guaranteed but we will do our best if we see your email on time.
Next Step: You will receive a 'Shipping Confirmation' email when your order has been made and is ready to be delivered on your preferred delivery day